<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7328991?origin\x3dhttps://devilhellgurl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME

EVE NG (:
-CHIJSTNICHOLASGIRLS
-23 09 1993
bolditalicstrikestrong♥♥♥

LINKS
♥ serlin
♥krystal
♥jennifer
♥tiffany
weiting
♥zhekang

♥rainer
♥rachel yeo
♥lynette
♥khoonnie
♥katrina

TAG

cbox is recomended

CREDIT
BY: Jessika
CODES. x x
IMAGES. 0 1

Monday, September 21, 2009
6:06 PM
I finally changed my blogskin oh and yes.
I dknw why serlins heart is in white while the others are in maroon and i'm to lazy to change it etc. Just in case some ppl think i have a secret fantasy with her, i'm telling you no i don't. I don't want some ppl jumping to conclusions.

So moving on with life i've been moocking around and not doing much is you'd count training then maybe yes anyway i'm very busy and a busy girl has gotta go, so bye.

XOXO